Friday, May 26, 2017

Me and Mister Bo by Dan Nimak is Free this Weekend only.



  • Paperback: 242 pages
  • Publisher: Rainbug Books (May 17, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1945015179
  • ISBN-13: 978-1945015175



Review:

This book hits all the marks for an excellent read. The characters are people you want to meet and spend time with in your life. They have seen pain, happiness, and are looking for their next destination. I loved the heart of Taya and her decisions were mature and allowed her to find people and places she never thought possible.
Mister Bo was such a wonderful man, with his broken heart, yet an optimistic view of life. This is a book for anyone that thinks they have reached their destination and are a bit bored. It allows for a magical walk with some magical walkers. The side characters were just as powerfully written as the main and I have a different outlook now than I did when I first opened the book. When you meet all the side characters
The story unfolds in such a way that you are with them every step. I highly recommend this book for all ages.  With a strong female main character, this story is full of powerful moments and hard decisions. It is listed as action and adventure, and it is that but it is also tender, imaginative and exciting.
I first read Has Anyone Seen my Brain by Dan Nimak and I really enjoyed his style of writing. This is his first non-middle school book and it is a great beginning in a new genre. I have read other books by Dan Nimak, but this book took my heart, to a whole new level.
Me and Mister Bo is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle edition.

Special Announcement! 

This weekend only, the Kindle version is free to celebrate the launch of Me and Mister Bo.
This is the perfect time to grab a free copy.  Remember to leave a review, I always say that is the best payment for an Indie author’s time and energy.   Enjoy your special deal from Dan Nimak.

Meet Dan: 

picovalI was confirmed at birth as a total left-brainer – math degree and all (though the degree came several years later). Mysteriously, my memory didn’t kick in until the sixth grade, when I fell in love with books. I even tried “writing” one then. Thankfully, no copy of that masterpiece exists. I do remember someone died at the end, so it must’ve been YA instead of MG. Fast forward to three years ago: In an illogical attempt to verify right-brain vital signs, I decided to write a book. I’m not sure what happened, but I now have three completed novels, the most recent of which is “Me and Mister Bo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!