Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A 5 star review for The Path of the Child that touched me

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book and lots of emotions!April 1, 2017
This review is from: The Path of the Child (Kindle Edition)
Without giving away any spoilers, I will tell this book was definitely one of the most emotional I've read! I wasn't sure what to expect coming into this. I knew the author was good, and I'd read lots about the book, but never actually gotten a copy and read it. Boy am I glad that I did! This book pulled at all the right heartstrings (I think I said that right) and more than a few tears were shed. It was just so good. This book was very empowering and certainly inspirational. I recommend it to anybody that wants an inspiring read, or likes a good tearjerker book.



Thank you so much for such a heartfelt review. I am touched by your words.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!