Saturday, March 11, 2017

I had a little book, it was the merest thought, the merest character until it blossomed into a full-fledged idea and a full fledged story.
I said I would be working on a new genre and I am happy to announce  I am well into the story and I am very excited about the characters and their interactions.
I started with one type of book in mind and took it up a notch. I am so glad I did. These characters had so much more going for them than I at first imagined.  I do love when a character shakes me up and says “Hey Listen!”
I am listening Dolcey, I am listening. 

 Hurry up and tell me what I need to know. Hiram needs to get his story out too.
Don’t worry Hiram, I have you started too. Hold on, hold on, you are about to be set free. Keep feeding me your backstory. I am listening.
Two strong characters with a lot of appeal coming soon.  Oh, what a time to be writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!