Tuesday, April 11, 2017

5 Star Amazon Review for The Path of the Child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adding this book to my UnPutDownAble shelf!February 21, 2017
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: The Path of the Child (Kindle Edition)
What I liked about this book was everything. It is a debut novel and some of the best books I have read are debut novels. I don't think I have ever read anything like this before. The story is mostly Melanie's point of view and told in the third person. I was hooked in the first chapter.
The author does a great job setting up the characters and building relationships that you can understand maybe identify with! I really liked the main character, Mel. This is a very uplifting story. This book made me feel good and I had a hard time putting it down.

Flower Banner the path of the writer Sojourner McConnell

Thank you LeJune for making this author's heart swell with happiness. I appreciate the wonderful words you shared!  

https://www.amazon.com/Path-Child-Sojourner-McConnell-ebook/dp/B008IN4HKK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!