Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Stroll in the Gallery Featuring Illustrations of Jane Fade Merrick

Ashes of the Phoenix is a contemporary romance which tells about life, love, hate, troubles and music! Meet Fade, a girl who lives a life left on her own, struggling constantly to survive in a society that swallows everyone who doesn’t keep up with its pace; her only company is a kitchen knife and a scar embedded in her leg that reminds her every day of who she is and why she is there. Once, while she’s stealing in a supermarket, she meets Jag, a boy with a disturbing appearance who convinces her to join him in his weird plan: to become the main sponsor of one of the most successful bands of the moment, of which he’s a huge fan, and - apparently - he doesn’t lack the money to do so. She allows herself to be convinced to meet Nef, a typical playboy, who eventually will learn that the world isn’t all at his feet like he thought...

Ashes of the Phoenix contains several illustrations done by the author and other artists, which complete the imaginary world that it tells.







This romance have been published in Italian, currently is getting translate and it will be released in English at the beginning of the new year. Still, you can follow the FB page to know previews, curiosity, participate in surveys and giveaways. https://www.facebook.com/theashesofthephoenix/

Author's bio
Hello! This is Jane Fade Merrick, the author. I use a pen name to keep my identity secret because there's not much to tell about me. I am from Italy and I wanted to make my romance international (it's going to be translated by a professional staff, so don't mind my eventual English mistakes).
I believe in self-publishing. I consider it not a simple “escaping way” for all these people who didn't get a contract in a regular publishing house, but a real conscious way for a writer to make his story available to everyone. For this reason, I tried to write my book in the most perfect way I could. I hope that all the people who chose this way of publishing would do the same.

2 comments:

  1. My dear! thanks! I didn't notice your article! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been tweeting and passing it out. Getting visits and people can see how talented you are.

      Delete

Share your thoughts with me!