Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Welcome to the Path of the Writer

This is the blog that will mark the progress of becoming a published author.  This path is small and narrow, like the veins on a leaf. 

The publication of my first book titled The Path of the Child, is less than one month away.  This book has been writing its self for almost a year.  Just as any path there will be vines and roots that may threaten to trip me or tickle me as I venture down.  I will try to include all the dear readers that want to travel with me into the great unknown known as publishing on E-books.

To give a little information on my first novel, The title is The Path of the Child and it is the story of seventeen year old Melanie.  Melanie is a girl that has been alone most of her life. Accustomed to her solitude, she is surprised when a boy from school named Robert offers her a ride. After being befriended by this schoolmate, she discovers that there are reasons for her strange home life and she and Robert set about to discover the secrets of her life and family.   

I hope you will join me in this journey and become as excited about Mealnie Easton as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!