Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Time Travel is not for the Faint of Heart

When writing a time travel book, be prepared to research, research and do more research.  Then when you think you have it all ready, prepare to find yourself having to check just a few more facts.  Which in fact involves even more research.  So when you think you know enough about the turn of last century, be ready to admit there are some things that didn't spring to mind.

This last day of writing has been so intense.  Worthwhile but very intense.  When you read the book, I think you will know what I was writing about on these most intense days.  Mildred has been put through the wringer today and I hope to bring her to a more pleasant place next chapter.

I hope you find Mildred as unforgettable as I do.
Thank you for coming down this path with me.
Sojourner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!