Friday, January 27, 2012

This Weekend is a Time for Research

Heading out for the weekend and while I am away, I will have my trusty laptop surfing Google and all things cars.  I am working on a plot line that calls for reliable and accurate information on the types of travel families used in the early 1900's.

This second book has plenty of detail work for me to sink my research teeth into.  I love when a path takes me into the past.  To me there is nothing better than going through old journals, diaries and pictures to find a story.  Mildred will be either a passenger on a wagon or in a car with her family as they prepare to relocate.  Will her family be able to afford a family t-model or will they have the old team take them just as their ancestors arrived before them.  I will know after this weekend.  Perhaps I will share the answer, or maybe I will leave it for when  you read the book.
Thanks for traveling down this path with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!