Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Path of the Child has been released on Kindle.  The much-anticipated arrival happened  July 7, 2012, on a Sunday morning.  The print version is only a few days away.  This experience has been very emotional and has taken me on quite a spin on the learning curve.  I seem to have been dangling with my hands over my head and my feet off the ground due to the height of this learning curve. I am happy that I can report I have completed the first phase of the publication and am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for the second phase.



The story of Melanie Easton is a simple one but one that deserves to be told.  I look forward to reviews on this first book.  I welcome any comments on the story.
I would like to thank all the people that helped me get this publication off the ground.  Angie, Denise, Averil and Janette.  Thank you for your parts of this puzzle.  I couldn't have done it without you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me!